Every year more and more concerts and events are offering V.I.P seating and packages to their fans. Here are a few reasons why every event should offer special seating for their V.I.Ps.
- People don’t want to stand to be close to the action: everyone wants to be up front when it comes to their favorite artist performing or team playing and people are willing to pay for it. However, games and concerts are long and fans who are paying thousands of dollars to be up close want to be comfortable. No matter how much you love a team or an artist if your feet hurt from standing or your butt falls asleep from an uncomfortable chair there is no way you are going to enjoy yourself.
- They attract a higher clientele: if celebrities show up to your event its guarantee to get the press talking about it. But no celebrity is going to want to put their precious behind on a regular uncomfortable folding chair.
- Fans want a unique experience: It doesn’t matter what you are offering if you label something as a luxury unique experience people are going to be intrigued. Since V.I.P seating is always limited people are going to jump at the chance to feel like royalty for a night.
- VIP setups help offset high headliner fees: as much as $4 million, according to the Rolling Stone. This allows venues and event planners to provide viewers with a wider range of legendary artists.
- They offset event costs: events are a huge risk to put on selling off sponsorships and VIP seating is a way to get through and guarantee the event will be successful financially and more likely to become an annual event.
- Higher V.I.P prices will lower general admission prices and increase overall profit: I.P ticket revenue can make up most of the revenue for an event. This will allow venues to lower general admission prices. If general admission prices are lower people are going to have more money in their pocket to spend on food, drinks and merchandise. Overall increasing the revenue of the event.
Seating Solutions specializes in premium VIP seating for any event. Whether you’re looking to improve the look and feel of your existing VIP areas or creating your own luxury seating area we have the option for you. For more info visit : http://www.seatingsolutions.com/reasons-why-every-event-should-offer-v-i-p-seating/